- Check the whole surface that will be coated, seal the screw heads using appropriate cements. Allow to dry, scrub well and wipe out all dusts.
- Moisture content of substrate must be ? 16% measured by Protimeter and alkalinity (pH) of substrate must be 7 – 8 measured by universal pH indicator.
- Sanding lightly along the grain with sandpaper no. 240 and clean well (optional).
- Surface must be dry, clean, free from dirt, dust, mold, oil and all contaminants. Clean any area affected by mold, moss and fungus with FUNGICIDAL WASH.
Primer coat :
- FIBERKOTE Penetrating Sealer FPS-820 (Solvent Based). Apply 1 coat by brush, without thinning. Material consumption : ± 200 ml / m?2; (± 5 m?2; / liter).
- Allow to dry, minimum 2 hours (depends on temperature and
Top coat :
FIBERKOTE FBK-888 / FBK-889, thinning with 10% – 20% clean water according to application need. Apply 2 – 3 coats by brush, with recoating interval minimum 2 hours (depends on temperature and humidity).
For applications on the floor / deck :
- Apply FIBERKOTE FBK-888, follow the application procedure above. After fully dry at least 24 hours (depends on temperature and humidity), apply PROPAN USE-60 CLEAR GLOSS, 2 coats by brush / spray, with recoating interval minimum 4 hours.
- Leave to completely dry for three to five days before usage.
|Color||As shown in color card|
|Appearance||FBK-888 : Gloss
FBK-889 : Dof
|Solid by volume||31 ± 2 %|
|Specific gravity||1.06 ± 0.02|
|Theoritical coverage||10.3 m2 / litre|
|Drying time||± 2 Hours (30oC)|
|Mixing ratio||10 % Clean water|