Application Procedures :
- Clean ceramics tile surfaces to be painted from oil, dirt, crust, fungus, and other containants. Sand throughly. Surface must be dry before painting.
- Mix one set of Primer Coat (CTP-980 WB) with mixing ratio by weight Primer component A : Primer component B = 4 : 1. Stir until homogeneous. Can be thinning by water 5-10% (only when necessary). The mixture will harden in 60 minutes, mix as much as needed. Coverage is 10 m?2;/kgset per coat.
- Apply mixed material using roller / brush. To achieve smooth surface, use a good quality roller.
- For optimum result, allow to dry and cure for 6-8 hours before applying Top Coat. Make sure to clean equipments with water immediately after painting.
- Mix one set of Top Coat (CTC-998) with mixing ratio by weight Top Coat component A: Component B = 4 : 1. No thinning needed. Stir until homogenous. The mixture will hardenin 45 minutes. Mix as much as needed. Coverage is 10 m?2; / kg-set per layer.
- Apply one layer of mixed material using roller and brush on top of Primer. To achieve a smooth surface, use a good quality roller. Make sure to clean equipments with thi8nner immediately after painting.
- For optimum result, wait for 3-4 hours before applying second coat Top Coat repeat step 5 and 6. For omtimum result CERAKOTE can be sprayed by adding thinner epoxy/ serbaguna 10-15%. allow paint to completely dry overnight before using the painted surface.
Technical Data Sheet
|Type||Two component solvent less system|
|Material consumption||11 m?2; /lt-set (40 micron/layer)|
|Drying time||Touch dry 60 minutes (30° C)
Hard dry 3 jam (30° C)
Full Cure 48 hours
|Self Life||1 year in unopened container|
|Application method||Brush, roll dan spray|
|Cleaning||After use, wash equipments immedaitely|