Used for tile, concrete, mortar and wood
|Procedure||1. Surface Preparation
Prepare the surface free from any sand, dirt, oil, moisture, and cement powder.
2. Environmental conditions
Air temperature : 10 ~35℃
Relative humidity: up to 85%
3. Application Equipment
Low pressure airless spray, sprayer, brush and roller
|1) Be careful that there is a lot of drying delay in forming the overcoat in one time and observe the repainting interval
2) Keep adequate ventilation during application
3) Please check the conformity with the old paint film when using the repair paint
4) When painting (including TOUCH UP paint), even if it is the same product or LOT, check the color as much as possible.
|1) Avoid applying paint on rainy days, high humidity(over 80%), low temperature(below 5℃) and high temperature
2) Store the product in a dry, cool place at room temperature (5 ~ 35℃) away from fire and direct sunlight. keep container tightly closed with the injection port facing upward
3) Do not mix this product with other paints.
4) After the painting work, please wash exposed skin thoroughly.
5) Dispose of the waste paint through the waste disposal company designated by the Ministry of Environment.
6) Since this product is a chemical product, it may deteriorate during long-term storage. Please use it within the validity period. Please use the product after confirming it with the consumer counseling room
|Warning||Please refer to the warning in the appendix|
|Primer : Elastic mastic 100
Top coat : Acrylic paint (solvent borne)
|Applied over||concrete ,mortar or wood||Components||1|
|Recommended dry film thickness||30㎛||Recommended
(Dry film thickness 30㎛)
*Allow for application losses and surface irregularities.
|Volume Solid||34.86%||Recoatable(25℃)||After 5hr|
|Dry times(25℃)||Dry hard:2hrs||Diluent||Th thinner 200|
|Diluent Ratio||Max 10%(wt%)||Shelf life||12 months|