Application Procedures :
- On the application area, remove all existing old paint, wall compound till concrete surfaces found. Clean them from dust or other contaminants using sand paper.
- Stir ULTRADRY throughly before and during application. Diluting is strictly prohibited.
- Apply ULTRADRY onto the surface using brush/roll. Please make sure the tools are clean.
- Allow the first coat in dry touch condition before apply the second coats. Normally it takes 3 hours, may vary due to substrate condition and room temperature.
- Apply the second coat in cross direction, make sure all area is well-covered, apply third coat if necessary.
- Allow ULTRADRY to dry for 1 day.
- Coating result may have a rough texture, sanding in order to get smooth surfaces, cement filler can be applied. Afterwards that common wall paint can be applied.
|Type||Water based acrylic|
|Theoritical coverage||750 ml/m² (400 microns)|
|Drying Time||– Surface dry 1-2 hours (30º C)
– Hard dry 6 hours
|Recoating interval||2 hours|
|Packaging||1 liter and 2,5 liter|
|Shelf Life||12 in unopened container|
|Application method||Brush and roll|
|Cleaning||Wash all equipments immediately with clean water, after use|