APPLICATION STEP :
- Clean the wood surface, or mold that will be poured by Propan Epoxy Cast so that it is clean from oil, dirt, fungus, or other contaminants.
- Sand the wood surface using sandpaper no. 180
Mixing Propan Epoxy Cast
- Mixing Component A and Component B with a ratio of A : B = 2 : 1
- Add Propan Epoxy Colorant 2-5% or depending on needs.
- Stir thoroughly
- Leave the mixture for 2-5 minutes so the air bubbles in the mixture can burst
- Then pour the mixture into the mold or substrate container you want to cast
- Immediately do the casting after all the mixture is stirred evenly. The mixture will thicken after 25 minutes. Then the casting process must be carried out before reaching potlife.
|PROPAN EPOXY COLORANT|
|Appreance||Solid Color (EPDC-7500 Color) &
Transparant Color (EPTC-7600 Color)
|Colors||White, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Gold, & Silver|
|Application Condition||25 – 30°C, 40 – 60% RH|
|Drying Time||7 Days|
|Pot Life of mixture||25 minutes (30°C)|